
Today is Danny's 30th birthday! It is crazy to think he is that old and we are no longer little kids playing in his room with Ninja Turtles or playing Super Mario Bro's 3 on Nintendo. When we were little Danny taught me all the secret tricks to the video games and would help me pass the hard parts. In the summers I remember we would go to a warehouse ice cream store, that had discounted prices (where the ice cream trucks would get their supply) and we would get candy and ice cream and sell it to people on our street. I remember we would mainly buy Airheads, Lemon Heads and Fireballs. I always enjoyed watching Batman and Superman with Danny. It is funny how I played with a lot of boy action figures with him and enjoyed it but was in no way a tomboy. I loved playing house and with my dolls at the same time. We had many fun times together growing up. Now we are all grown up, where does the time go?
Danny has always been a great brother who is so kind and caring to others. He is a hard worker, has a great job, and is successful in all he does. Danny likes to travel when he can. He gets to travel for work occasionally and loves to go to National Parks and hike in the mountains. Danny is so good with Ethan. They are buddies and Ethan loves when Danny gets home from work so they can hide in the dark and run together. Danny holds Ethan's hands and he runs him fast through the house.
I hope this is a great year for you Danny. Have a great day and a Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
I liked reading about those childhood memories. I remember all those things about us growing up too...except I was a tomboy. ;) It was fun when we would sell candy from the boys' bedroom window. From what I can remember, we had a good little business going.
Everything you said about Danny is very true! Happy Birthday Dan!
Post a Comment