Yesterday Kim took a few pictures of us after church in Ethan's new Christmas outfit. Ethan was tired from the get-go and wanted to play in the fountain so the few pictures we got turned out better than expected.I really am amazed how Ethan is growing up. Just in the last month I have seen such huge improvements with his ability to play. I feel I say the same things over and over about Ethan in my blog but I am just so amazed to see him grow up. Kids really do grow fast.

1. pic on top left-face 2. pic on top right-thumb and figers
3. pic on bottom left-both feet 4. pic on bottom right-both legs
Today I went to my 20 week ultrasound and it was confirmed that we are for sure having a boy. When I told the ultrasound tech that I found out in a previous ultrasound at 13 weeks that I was having a boy but I wanted to verify she said, "yes, nothing has fallen off since last time." I wasn't really expecting anything differently but thought we would give it one last look. She of course could tell me nothing more. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow where they might be able to give me the results of the scan.
Family is starting to come in for Thanksgiving and I am excited. I really love this time of year. It is such a fun change to have so many people home to hang out with. I love the shopping, food and activities. Tonight or tomorrow I am going to decorate for Christmas with a cup of cheer in hand.
Family is starting to come in for Thanksgiving and I am excited. I really love this time of year. It is such a fun change to have so many people home to hang out with. I love the shopping, food and activities. Tonight or tomorrow I am going to decorate for Christmas with a cup of cheer in hand.
1 comment:
I'm comin'! You should wait for me and let me decorate with you. I die to do that kind of thing.
Great pictures! They turned out really nice. You'd never know Ethan was being a pill.
Hooray New Baby! I'm glad he didn't turn into a girl. ;)
Post a Comment