Saturday, November 14, 2009

Magical Christmas

Yesterday was the start of Disney's Magical Christmas celebration. Joy, Ethan, and I went to Disneyland in the morning and returned after naps with Daddy, the Brooks, and Papa. We started the night out by watching the Christmas parade.
The kids were enamored by the characters. Ethan was vigorously waving to all the parade members. Santa and Mrs. Claus made an appearance, along with gingerbread men, snowmen, and all the Disney characters. It was a really fun parade and well put together.
While we were in line for It's a Small World, the snow on Main street started. Small World was really done up for Christmas inside and out. I was surprise how changed it was inside.
We had a fun evening and there was definitely a magical feel in the air. I love this time of year. Bring on the holidays!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ah, so fun. This makes me wish I were home doing these fun things with everyone. Soon enough, I suppose! Thanksgiving is so soon!

Laurie said...

Cute photos. Thanks!!!

It was fun. I'm glad we did it.