This afternoon I have been playing around with birth announcements on Shutterfly and this is just one of the many layouts I could do. I won't do this announcement but it is fun to see different options. I am not sure if I want one picture or several. I have also been thinking about a black and white announcement with a picture of the baby's feet, face, and ear. I have seen some cute announcements like that before.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Birth Announcement
This afternoon I have been playing around with birth announcements on Shutterfly and this is just one of the many layouts I could do. I won't do this announcement but it is fun to see different options. I am not sure if I want one picture or several. I have also been thinking about a black and white announcement with a picture of the baby's feet, face, and ear. I have seen some cute announcements like that before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like this announcement but it's probably not my favorite. I like the selection of pictures. Let me know if you try out any more ideas!
love,
Heather
Darling! I'd totally use it.
Post a Comment