Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Ethan is growing up

Barbara sent Ethan a Halloween package yesterday with this little outfit. I figured I would have him wear it since Halloween is just around the corner and after that he won't be able to wear it again. Barbara is such a thoughtful person.

Today Ethan and I went to Laurie's house and spent most of the day there. The boys played with Ethan a little bit and we went on a walk to the park and played for a while. It has been fun to hang out with Laurie and to see the boys with Ethan. They really seem to enjoy him right now. When we arrived at Laurie's, Jack kept on saying "hi baby, hi baby" over and over while Clayton was telling him about his transformer and showing him his room. It's so cute!

Ethan is really starting to grow up. I can see the change in his features as well as his personality. He is starting to smile at times and starting to stay awake a lot more during the day. He is still just giving us about 3-4 hours in between his feedings at night, which is about his normal feeding during the day. By the time he is fed and back to sleep I only end up getting about 2-3 hours of sleep in between feedings, but I guess that is to be expected at this age.

Tomorrow I go into the office to talk to Glenn about going back to work. I called him today and told him I couldn't come back full-time but possibly part-time. I don't know that I will necessarily, but we are going to look at the options and see if it is worth it. I have no idea how he will act and what it will be like because he can be really nice or really mean.

No comments: