
This evening we went to the Brooks for dinner and Trick-or-Treating. Laurie made tortilla soup with corn bread along with pumpkin pie and ice cream for dessert. It all tasted so good and was very festive. Thanks Laurie and John! We had a blast.

Three cute little cousins! This was taken before we went out trick-or-treating. While we were out trick-or-treating Ethan fell asleep but I still took him to the doors to get candy. Everyone loved him and one lady told me she didn't have any soft candy for him to eat. She actually thought he would be eating the candy which was so funny. At another door the lady told me to watch my step and she held my arm and walked me down her steps. It was sweet of her.

Clayton was a transformer, Optimus Prime. Transformers are Clayton's latest thing and he loves to tell Ethan all about them. This is a picture of Clayton at the door in between passing out candy.

Jack as a cowboy. He stuck by Papa's side all night and loved the candy. I love Jack's hair! I have so many great pictures of tonight - it was so hard to just post a few. I will post more pictures tomorrow. Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
I love all your pictures. It is fun to see the 3 boys together. Ethan makes Clayton and Jack look so big! I'm glad you got to do some fun things with the family. I wish I could have been there!
-Heather
I meant to tell you...I saw a little baby wearing the pea costume at a ward party I went to. It was cute and I thought of Ethan.
-Heather
Post a Comment