Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkins for sale

Today I took some pictures of Ethan with Mom's pumpkins from the garden. Kim bought Ethan this pumpkin costume so she came over and took some photos of him for her photo class. It was fun getting him dressed up and I can't wait for Halloween.

On a different note, things are going well around here. It has been so fun having Jared around the last 7 weeks. He has one more week to go before he starts his rotations up again and it will be intense when he does. Before the baby came we played games all day, went shopping, and enjoyed time together. Now we pretty much just have time to take care of Ethan and Jared has been so helpful. In the middle of the night he will get up with me while I am feeding the baby. Ethan is sleeping in our room for now but we feed him in his room so Jared gets up and helps me change and burp Ethan. Most men would not go in the other room and just sit there waiting to burp the baby when they could be in their bed asleep. Feeding a baby is not a fast process. It has been so helpful and it makes it much easier to get up when you have someone doing it with you. When he goes back to school he will not be able to do that since most days he will be working 15 hour days but I am grateful for all he does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin pictures! That was such a good idea. I like your heading on it too..pumpkins for sale. :)
Love,
Heather