
1. This morning Ethan and I went with Mary-Anne and the kids to our ward playgroup at the park. We live so close to several nice parks, like the "duck park" and the "train park." They all have something that make them unique and they are within walking distance so we are starting to go more often. Every Friday our ward has playgroup but this was only my second time going. Mary-Anne and I have decided we should go more often to change up the scenery and meet new people. I met several nice girls and it was a nice change of pace. Today was a hot day so when we got back Ethan and I shared an ice cream. He was in heaven.

2. Late this afternoon while we were napping I received a call from Kim asking if she could come by for a little bit to avoid a large accident on the freeway, so she came over to hang out. After Ethan's nap we all went to the park and all decided to go to In-n-Out for dinner.

3. All of us at In-n-Out! Jared and I had a gift card so that was a treat! Ethan loved being with his friends and ate really well. While there we decided to have another girls night out. Jared has a few tests this week so it was a good chance for him to get a little studying in. Weekends are so fun!

3. For girls night out we went bowling at Irvine Lanes and played two games. In the mail yesterday we received some coupons for free bowling so we had to take advantage of it. Kim won the first game and Mary-Anne won the second. Our numbers were all pretty close together throughout both games.

4. It was nice having Jared home today. We watched the Australian Open which always makes me nervous when the top guys are playing. Federer is my favorite player and it kills me when the score is close, luckily that was not the case today. I get such anxiety from watching it and want to fast forward to see if he wins. I love how he is so kind and humble, and he is a great player.

5. After bowling we went to Claim Jumper to share their Chocolate Chip Calzone (just like Mary-Anne and I did a few weekends ago). It was just as good but the chocolate was a little too rich. I think Claim Jumper is one of my new favorite restaurants. Their food is amazing and the desserts are such large portions. It has been another fabulous friday.
2 comments:
Cute pics, it was a fun day once again! I love the one of you and e and m at the playground. Love the girl's hair!
Talk about a fun day...fun weekend. Looking forward tos eeing beach pics. I need to steal some for my blog so I represent you guys.
Post a Comment