Joy is turning 14 years old and in honor of Joy's birthday here are 14 fun facts about Joy:
1. She is very tall and growing like a weed. I believe she is the tallest Goodman now (or soon will be).
2. She is a gifted musician; she can play a song on the piano just by hearing it once.
3. I call her Joyful and she calls me Kiwi.
4. Ethan loves Joy and she is so good with him. We are grateful for her help with him.
5. She is now a Miamaid in Young Womens and will get to go to stake dances.
6. Joy is very smart and is currently attending a very challenging academic private school.
7. Her best friend is Amary and they enjoy hanging out on the weekends.
8. Joy has always been a tomboy but is just starting to branch out to more "girly" items.
9. Joy loves to sing and is very musically inclined with almost any instrument she picks up.
10. She had some neat experiences this last year that has helped strengthen the person she is.
11. She is kind, loving and thinks of others.
12. Joy can put down food unlike anyone I have seen. I am amazed at the amount of food her little body can hold.
13. Whenever I see Joy she gives me a hug and tells me she loves me.
14. She is a wonderful sister and friend.
1. She is very tall and growing like a weed. I believe she is the tallest Goodman now (or soon will be).
2. She is a gifted musician; she can play a song on the piano just by hearing it once.
3. I call her Joyful and she calls me Kiwi.
4. Ethan loves Joy and she is so good with him. We are grateful for her help with him.
5. She is now a Miamaid in Young Womens and will get to go to stake dances.
6. Joy is very smart and is currently attending a very challenging academic private school.
7. Her best friend is Amary and they enjoy hanging out on the weekends.
8. Joy has always been a tomboy but is just starting to branch out to more "girly" items.
9. Joy loves to sing and is very musically inclined with almost any instrument she picks up.
10. She had some neat experiences this last year that has helped strengthen the person she is.
11. She is kind, loving and thinks of others.
12. Joy can put down food unlike anyone I have seen. I am amazed at the amount of food her little body can hold.
13. Whenever I see Joy she gives me a hug and tells me she loves me.
14. She is a wonderful sister and friend.
Thanks Joy for all you do. You are an amazing young woman and I know you will do great things in your life. You are so gifted and talented. Hope you have had a great day and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:
Nice list. Happy Birthday, Joy!
Post a Comment