This weekend I went shopping at the MainPlace Mall with mom and then later that night to the Irvine Spectrum with Laurie and the boys . I had some gift cards that I wanted to use and I needed clothes, so that meant one thing: shopping spree for me! I got several really nice tops and pants for great deals. I got my favorite Gap jeans for only $23 when they are originally $69. At Target I got a church dress for $20 and at H&M I bought several shirts for $7-$20. It was a successful outing. While at the Spectrum I got to ride the Ferris wheel with Jack - just the two of us. No one but Jack wanted to go, so I had the privilege of going with him. He really seemed to enjoy it and Clayton and Ethan loved looking on.
Sunday evening I made cinnamon rolls for my first time by myself. They turned out really good! I took them to Gabe and Laura's house for our game night and they were a hit. We have really enjoyed having great friends we can hang out with on a daily basis.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Shopping Spree and Cinnamon Rolls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your cinnamon rolls look so delicious! They are the perfect size and everything!
I'm glad you had such a successful shopping spree. I wish I could have gone with you. Of what I've see so far, you got some really cute stuff! The Ferris wheel sounds like fun. I bet Jack loved it.
Yours looks great too. I want to know the secret.
That was a fun trip. Have you been to Old Navy?
Post a Comment