Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Running Around

Today has been a day full of errands, efficiently marking things off my to do list. I took Ethan to the doctor which he was way overdue for. He weighs 26 pounds and his length is 2 feet 8 inches. He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. His head is a little larger than some - the doctor didn't tell me the percentile but I think it is safe to assume he is off the charts. Ethan got four shots in his leg and blood drawn from his finger. He did pretty well considering the situation but he was happy to walk out the door.
I went to WIC to sign up for the year and then went across the street to work to get a few things Glenn had for me. After that we ran a few other errands and are now ready to rest. Ethan doesn't seem to have the same idea in mind but I hope he will change his mind in a little bit and go to sleep.
Ethan is picking up new words everyday. He is starting to give kisses and loves to run around the house with his new Christmas toys. Jared is back to school and seems to be enjoying his new classes. It has been nice having family home for the holidays but we are enjoying being back in our routine as well.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your babychild is so cute.