I am four days away from my due date and still going strong. I went to the doctor this morning - I am 4 cm dilated and she thought I was ready to go at anytime. She said she would be surprised if she saw me for my next appointment on the 19th (if I show up, then she'll set up an induction date). For now we just sit and wait.
It's so nice having Jared around a lot more, as this is a much lighter quarter for him. We will take advantage of these next few months because once residency starts the fun is over. Ethan loves playing with his daddy during the day!Tonight we put in the infant car seat which makes our small car a tight squeeze. I wanted Tanner's car seat behind the driver's seat but it didn't allow enough room for my legs while driving so it had to go on the passenger side. Now the passenger seat is pretty close to the dashboard. Not much room for anything else in the car but we can make due. I really think Ethan will enjoy having someone in the back seat with him.
2 comments:
Ethan will Love having someone in the backseat...maybe too much!! Those pictures are a hoot. Hooray for 4 days left!
yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Praying everything will go well and can't wait to hear the good news!!
Post a Comment