We have had a great Easter weekend between dying eggs, eating lots of Easter candy, General Conference, going out to dinner while the boys were at the Priesthood session, getting ready for baby Tanner, having a fabulous Easter dinner, hanging out with Joy, and a fun Easter egg hunt.On Saturday Ethan dyed eggs for the first time. I was very impressed with how careful he was while setting the eggs in the dye. He colored some with a crayon and seemed to really enjoy it. As part of Easter dinner we made deviled eggs out of them - it was so good.
Ethan has never had as much candy as he did today on his egg hunt. Luckily each egg only had one jelly bean inside because we knew this would be the case. Once he had his candy the egg was left behind and he was off for more. The nice thing was that, once the hunt was over, he left his bag of candy behind and never went back to it.
Joy has been staying with us this weekend and we have enjoyed her company and help. Joy is a great playmate to Ethan. She has a great talent to be able to interact and play so well with little kids. She loves Ethan and is so willing to play outside with him, have picnics, and even play hide and seek.
I am grateful for this Easter season to reflect on the Savior and the Atonement. We are so blessed and I'm grateful for the knowledge we have of the plan of salvation. Life would be so much harder without the church and the understanding we have. I am so grateful for all my blessings. I truly feel so blessed!
2 comments:
That pic of him in the middle is my favorite ever of him. Cute!!
Christy! I hope you remember me, but Heather caught me by surprise at a BYU Volleyball game a few weeks back and gave me your blog address! It has been so fun reading about your CUTE family. I think that I have you in a time warp and only remember you and Heather as little girls--now you have kids of your own! Wow! Time flies. Give my love to your Mom--I credit her with saving my life when I was pregnant with Josh! She had a friend with a great swimming pool and it was a VERY hot California summer! I hope you will visit my blog at sandshunter.blogspot.com and let me know you've visited. We can keep in touch--I hope!
Post a Comment