Monday, April 26, 2010

Six days old


Jared: "Ethan I love you! You're the best."
Ethan: "No, daddy I not the best...Mommy is the best."
Jared: "Yeah, Mommy is the best!"

Conversation a day after Tanner had been home.
Ethan: "Tanner go to his house?"
Me: "This is his house."
Ethan: "No, this is Ethan's house."

The test results came back for Tanner's jaundice and his bilirubin level was stable so it won't require any treatment. He continues to be an amazing baby! He sleeps most of the day and in fact only woke up once last night to eat. Once he is fed and changed he goes back to sleep with no problem. I really love having a baby again. I am excited to see the bond that Ethan and Tanner develop over the years. It is cute to see Ethan play and then come up to Tanner every once in a while and pat his head. He is a very caring brother. I don't have to worry about Ethan hitting him which is such a blessing. I could see him trying to feed him or wanting to pick him up but nothing to intentionally harm him. Ethan is adjusting very well and acts as if Tanner has always been with us. He is excited to see him in the morning or if he returns from being away from Tanner.

In other news we are trying to find a home or apartment to rent in LA. We've been waiting to get on the UCLA student housing waiting list but it is not looking promising right now. We have to look elsewhere and time is ticking. We don't know LA that well and need a safe, affordable area that is kid-friendly. We have been on the hunt online so hopefully something will come up.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Tanner go to his house? Hilarious. He thinks you are on an extended babysitting gig.

Tanner is super cute.

Nice face on Evan. What a goob.

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

Tanner is doing poltregeist in the third picture. Good one Tanner!