Monday, April 19, 2010

Ready or not, here he comes!

Went to the doctor today and I'm still 4 cm dilated and posterior. At this rate I could stay this way for a while, just like I did with Ethan. The doctor was willing to induce me, so tomorrow at 8am we go to the hospital to have this baby. I have mixed feelings about it all but would rather get the baby out before he gets even bigger so I have a better chance of less tearing. Wish me luck!

Since I wrote this post I got another call from Labor and Delievery saying they are too full and wanted me to come in tonight at 12am. The lady was very confused and then switched the date and time on me a few times before she told me to come in tomorrow April 20 at 11:30pm to be induced. This means the baby will come on Mom's birthday - April 21. We will see if this date holds up.

1 comment:

Joel said...

just postpone it a day and have him on the 22nd, the best birthday ever :)