I have been wanting to make sugar cookies since I saw my mom's new Halloween sprinkles last week. So tonight was finally the night. I love sugar cookies, but we usually don't make them that often because it is more time-consuming than other kinds of cookies. We love making them for the holidays though. You can't have a sugar cookie without frosting. Well, tonight's dinner at the Goodmans was really good. It was kind of felt like a mini-Thanksgiving because the chicken was stuffed with suffing and there was a lot of good food. After we hung out at the Goodman's for a bit we went to my parents' house so we could make the cookies. Today has been a nice relaxing day.
1 comment:
I love the cookies. YUM. I can't believe you had the energy to go over that late and do that. Good for you. I hope your week is going well!!!
Post a Comment