Monday, October 23, 2006

A Feast!

Tonight for dinner I made steak, baked potatoes, and salad. It was really good and filling. I had to take a picture because we don't usually have dinners like this. When we lived in Provo I always had nice meals like these ready for Jared when he got home. It wasn't always steak, but I often made chicken and rice, enchiladas, meals like that. Since I have been working full time I am always so hungry when I get home, and I can't wait a long time for something to eat. So we usually make something that doesn't take that long. This week I bought some really good meals that I can make when I get home that won't take that long. You really can make some fast, good meals. This week we are going to eat well!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to take long to prepare the meal so you can get on with the eating. That is what makes cooking hard. I'm always already hungry.

Look at that potato! Now that's yummy.