Tomorrow for Halloween we are having a work potluck and I signed up to bring some Halloween cookies. I was going to make some homemade cookies, but when I went to the store tonight and found that the Pillsbury sugar cookies were $1 per pack I thought: What a deal! I wish I had bought a few more packets but oh well. Tonight Jared and I went running which was fun. It is always hard to get the energy to get out the door, but once you do you feel good. We want to try to do it more often. I also cut Jared's hair and tonight we are going to watch The Bachelor. Jared is done with his test and is loving life again. Tomorrow he doesn't have school so he is going to get some projects done that he has been wanting to get to. It is nice for him to have a night off.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Halloween Potluck
Tomorrow for Halloween we are having a work potluck and I signed up to bring some Halloween cookies. I was going to make some homemade cookies, but when I went to the store tonight and found that the Pillsbury sugar cookies were $1 per pack I thought: What a deal! I wish I had bought a few more packets but oh well. Tonight Jared and I went running which was fun. It is always hard to get the energy to get out the door, but once you do you feel good. We want to try to do it more often. I also cut Jared's hair and tonight we are going to watch The Bachelor. Jared is done with his test and is loving life again. Tomorrow he doesn't have school so he is going to get some projects done that he has been wanting to get to. It is nice for him to have a night off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah man. Sounds like you aren't coming over afterall. I think the party sounds fun though. How nice for Jared to have a day off. I am actually watching The Bachelor right now too. I haven't watched it at all this season.
Post a Comment