Saturday, October 21, 2006

Productive day

Today I was very productive. I went to the grocery store, cleaned our apartment, got gas, and hung up our "Families are Forever" and our "6 Be's" signs. It doesn't sound like much but I was busy all day which was nice. Mom and I went to see the "World Trade Center" movie. The movie was good but not a relaxing movie. After the movie mom and I went to Target and then came back and put up the signs. The "6 Be's" hangs over our kitchen cupboards and the "Families Are Forever" hangs in our kitchen, off by the door above our key holder. We need to add some of our pictures in the frames and it will look nice. It was nice finally getting those hung. Today Jared has been at work. It wasn't his turn to work, but someone couldn't so he stepped in. He was more than willing because it forces him to study and he always gets a lot done.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Great job with your signs! Love it.