Baby Ethan was born on September 12th at 9:45pm in St. Joseph Hospital. He weights 7 pounds, 13 ounces and is 20 inches long. Everything went really well and we just got home from the hospital. More to come later...
He's so cute and perfect! I'm glad things have gone well. I bet you are glad to be home. The hospital isn't the most relaxing place. Good luck tonight.
He is SOO cute, Christy!! I love the top picture of him especially. I think he really looks like you. You don't know how bad I wish I could be there to hold him. Keep the pictures coming.
He matches your carseat well too. :) Good choice. Love, Heather
2 comments:
He's so cute and perfect! I'm glad things have gone well. I bet you are glad to be home. The hospital isn't the most relaxing place. Good luck tonight.
He is SOO cute, Christy!! I love the top picture of him especially. I think he really looks like you. You don't know how bad I wish I could be there to hold him. Keep the pictures coming.
He matches your carseat well too. :) Good choice.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment