Well, today is my offical due date but no baby yet. Jared took this picture of me to show how I look on my due date. I go to the doctor on Wednesday so we will see what she says. This morning we are going to put up the valence and blinds in the baby's room and pack our hospital bag. I got a blessing from Jared last night and this weekend we washed the baby's clothes so everything is ready. I just hope that the doctor will set an appointment with us to have the baby induced or that the baby will come before that. This afternoon we are going to hang out with family and go swimming because the weather has been so warm.
Monday, September 03, 2007
Labor Day / Due Date
Well, today is my offical due date but no baby yet. Jared took this picture of me to show how I look on my due date. I go to the doctor on Wednesday so we will see what she says. This morning we are going to put up the valence and blinds in the baby's room and pack our hospital bag. I got a blessing from Jared last night and this weekend we washed the baby's clothes so everything is ready. I just hope that the doctor will set an appointment with us to have the baby induced or that the baby will come before that. This afternoon we are going to hang out with family and go swimming because the weather has been so warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment