
Yesterday Ethan received his first bath and enjoyed it for the most part. It is hard to believe he will be one week old tomorrow. Well, the last few days I have had some trouble feeding Ethan but things are starting to look up. We went to a check up yesterday for Ethan and myself and received some helpful tips and a nipple shield which has saved our lives. It was taking us about an hour to get Ethan to drink five minutes worth of milk, and when a newborn baby needs at least 20 minutes it was taking us hours and that was consuming all of our time. Now we are getting it down and our prayers were definitely answered.

This afternoon I walked in the bedroom to see how things were going with Jared and Ethan and this is what I found. Yesterday Ethan slept most of the day and he didn't sleep well last night, so they were trying to catch up on some lost sleep. Like father like son!
2 comments:
Haha, so cute. No wonder they are fast asleep...that is the most comfortable bed! I hope you're enjoying it.
-Heather
Very cute. I'm glad it's going so well.
Post a Comment