
Yesterday Jared and Mom put the selves up in Ethan's room. Once we get some pictures of the baby we will put them up on the selves, but for now we put some cards up from the baby showers. Well, I have been having contractions for almost an hour now about every 3-7 minutes. They tell you to go to the hospital once it hits this point so we are getting everything ready. I am blogging right now because I feel totally fine until another contraction hits and then it goes away and I feel good again. Some are worse than others but they are pretty short so it is bearable right now. It looks like we will be going to the hospital very soon and Ethan will be born tonight. This morning Jared and I were talking about how we didn't feel the baby was going to come before tomorrow (when I would be induced) but it looks like we were wrong. I have felt really good this morning - in fact I washed two cars and played some Dr. Mario. Once I finished washing the cars I came in and took a shower and I felt the contractions come on strong so I knew this was it. I am really happy this is all happening in the day time and that we are all ready to go.
1 comment:
The room looks soo cute now. I really like that you put those shelves up. Good luck at the hospital!!
love,
Heather
Post a Comment