
Today we have worked really hard and have gotten almost everything done to prepare for the baby. All we have to do is put up the valence/blinds, wash the baby's clothes and pack the hospital bags. Thanks to Mom and Dad we were able to get the wallpaper up in the baby's room, put the crib up in our bedroom, and hang some pictures in the house. It looks so good and really brings everything together. This week Jared has been off and it has been so nice getting all of our errands done. Thanks for everyone's help!

I am now two days away from my due date but it doesn't look like the baby will be coming on time. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and she didn't check me so I have no idea where we stand. I know I have progressed some, but not enough for the baby to come in two days. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday, two days after my due date and then we will talk about getting induced. The doctor likes to wait 5-7 days, so we are hoping she will say Friday Sept 7th will work since the weekend will be starting and family will be around. We will see how things go but I still feel really good at this point.
1 comment:
It looks fantastic guys! Great job! Super cute.
Post a Comment