The weather has been so warm that we spent the day at Mom and Dad's and are spending the night for a few days. By the weekend the weather should be a lot cooler so that is good news. Everyday by 10am we have been melting in our apartment because we have no air so we just couldn't take it anymore.
Yesterday was the first day that I felt contractions all through the day about every 45 minutes. They weren't intense but it was a start. Today I have continued to feel some, not as often but stronger so progress is being made. I am excited to see what the doctor says tomorrow and we are hoping she is forthcoming with some information this time. The last two days I haven't felt too much movement from the baby which has kind of made me nervous so I will let her know.
2 comments:
There's not as much room for movement now. Just make sure you don't go too long without feeling movement. Did they tell you to lie down on your side and count 10 movements in an hour?
The shelves/sign look cute! Glad to know Target was a win.
Very cute letters! I'm glad you are getting the room decorated all cute. I can't wait to see everything all up and finished!
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment