
Ethan was so cute and happy this morning, and he took two amazing naps in the morning and afternoon. He is one of a kind. Look at those baby blue eyes.

When you ask Ethan where something is, he will put his hands out like this, as if he doesn't know. It is very cute because he does it on his own.

I am starting to teach Ethan his body parts. I just taught him where his nose is. I asked him again tonight and he pointed to his nose right away.

Last night Ethan learned to clap for the first time. He has been able to give high-fives, but he was never interested in clapping his own hands together - until now!

Jared took this picture of us before he went to his business workshop last night. We don't get many pictures of just the two of us anymore.
1 comment:
Yay, Baby! I'm excited to see his tricks!
Post a Comment