Saturday, November 22, 2008

To do list

In the month of December I want to:

-go to the Creche at the Orange Stake Center
-walk around the homes with all the Christmas lights near Red Hill and Irvine
-take Ethan to see Santa and sneak a picture from my own camera
-decorate my apartment with Christmas cheer (decorations)
-make lots of Christmas treats (candy cane cookies, sugar cookies, Andy's cookies, pumpkin pie, cinnamon rolls, and hot chocolate)
-help decorate our family's christmas trees
-see the LA temple lights
-Tustin 3rd ward progressive dinner (I just invited myself, but I go every year and really enjoy it)
-Marquis Christmas party
-go to Balboa to see the boat parade

Those are some of the fun activities I enjoy every year and want to do again. I know I will be able to accomplish most of these, if not all. December seems to come and go so fast with something going on all the time. I love that 103.5 FM already has their Christmas music playing. We have had it going in our house every day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I want to do all of these things too! I hope I'm around for most of them!