
I had to take a picture of Ethan because this is how you will typically see him, on any given day, at all times. He always has a bib on (not normally this large of a bib but we ran out of normal size bibs) and he is always carrying something in his hands. In this picture he is playing at Papa and Nana's house holding Grandma Jack's reachers. This has always been a favorite for all the grandchildren. He loves carrying his toys around the house along with his blankies. He is such a cute boy. Today he added to the list of animal sounds he can say. He now will tell you that a cow says moo. He loves to make the lion sound and occasionally will tell you what a dog says. We are trying to teach him how to clap. He likes to give you high fives but won't clap his hands together yet. He is the strongest baby I know. He can lift almost anything - or lift himself up to almost anything! He loves people and playing, especially in front of an audience. He is a fun-loving baby. We love him!
1 comment:
Hello, Baby! He is cute in his towel bib. I am excited for Thanksgiving so I can play with him. I hope you guys will be over a lot!
Post a Comment