1. Nickname-Critter
2. Mother's name-Marilyn
3. Tattoos-no
5. Body Piercing? ears
6. How much do you love your job? I love it a lot
7. Birthplace? Orange, California
8. Favorite vacation spot? New York and Washington DC with Jared, August 2006
9. Ever been to Africa ? No, but that is where my Dad served his mission and I would love to go there someday.
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No, I could never do that
11. Ever been on TV? Yes
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? Can't say I have
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, luckily just a little crash
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door, much more user-friendly
15. Favorite salad dressing? I like several salad dressings but I use Ranch the most.
16. Favorite Pie? Pumpkin with whip cream
17. Favorite number? I don't really have a favorite number but I like even numbers better then odd.
18. Favorite movie? I don't have a favorite
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas and then Thanksgiving
20 .Favorite dessert? ice cream
21. Favorite dinner? chinese food, pizza
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? whatever smells good, I prefer a bar of soap to body wash because I feel it does a better job.
24. Favorite toothpaste? crest or colgate, whatever is cheap
25. Favorite smell? homemade bread, new car
26. What do you do to relax? lay down and watch TV and get a massage
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? a doctor's wife living in California, living a great life with Jared, Ethan and a few more kids, hopefully in a house.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment