Happy Mother's Day! I am so grateful for all the women in my life that have played a big role in helping mold the person I am today. I am especially grateful to my mom, mother-in-law, Grandma, and my sisters for the example they have always been to me. Thank you for all the love and support you have given me over the years.This was my first Mother's Day and it was fun. Jared made me waffles with strawberries for breakfast and played with Ethan so I could relax. Jared and Ethan gave me a day-long photo class and a book on photography which was really nice. I take the class on May 31 and they will teach me about my camera so I am excited for that. After church we went to both of our parents' houses to have dinner and dessert. It was yummy in our tummy of course. It was a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment