
Last night we made cupcake bouqets. It was probably my favorite class so far. I enjoyed it because I felt a little less intimidated working on a cupcake because it is a smaller area. Doing a cake is a little more involved and a bouqet is just fun. I am too much of a perfectionist and I feel you can see your mistakes more on a cake or that it matters more than a cupcake. The bouqets are meant to have a theme but last night I did several different kinds of cupcakes but kept to somewhat of a pattern.

The boquet will be something cute to do for hoildays and kids would love them. Last night I made an Elmo cupcake, flowers, baseball, and a few other decorative cupcakes. Since I have been taking this class I have been looking for a book/magazine that has fun, cute and easy cakes for kids. I am glad we are learning these skills because we will always use them.
No comments:
Post a Comment