Thursday, May 15, 2008

Unstoppable

Ethan is on the go! He is crawling all over, climbing the stairs, trying to climb over the couch (but luckily can't yet) and standing up on everything. He is now standing up in his crib which is not a good thing. He is not able to get down very well so sometimes he falls and I have to get him out of his crib to calm him down. We then have to get him back down for his nap. He loves to discover his world. I have seen several babies Ethan's age or older the last few days and he is on a different level than them. He is much bigger, more advanced and way more active. They are content just sitting on a blanket watching others but Ethan likes to play and get into things. I know he gets bored with his toys and activities but he is still just a baby and can't do as much as he wants to. Since he has been crawling he has been a little more content during the day.I have been giving Ethan several new foods this week such as Kix cereal, crackers, cheerios, and apple pieces. He has done really well with all of them and it is a great time killer. We have been going to the park with some of our new friends and going on walks. I am trying to stay home a lot more and get Ethan on a set schedule. Some days he does really well and others not so much but his naps are improving. He really is a good boy and a cute one.

No comments: