
Got Grass! Ethan kept on eating the grass while we were at the park. These pictures were taken today while I was at my photo class. Jared and Ethan met me for lunch outside at the park which happened to be right outside the class. Ethan posed for me while I tried all my new skills. I took a one-day beginning photo class that Jared and Ethan gave me for Mother's Day. I learned some new things that I don't think I would have had I not taken the class so it was helpful. I do wish it had been a little more hands-on.

Well, this week was full of fun activites! On Tuesday Ethan and I went visiting teaching to two of the four girls I teach, then in the evening Jared and I went to an Angels game. Ethan has been a very good boy this week. I think he is growing up. He really is such a cute little boy. We have been having lots of fun together. He is starting to bite things and barley needs to hang onto things when he stands.

Wednesday we went visiting teaching again and watched Mary Ann's kids. Her little girl will not let anyone get close to her but me, so I watched her kids so the Bedke's could go to the temple together. In the past they have to taken turns going alone. Ethan loved the company so it worked out nicely for both of us.

Thursday we went to the Brooks' and made homemade bread with Laurie. It turned out pretty good for our first time making it alone. On Friday we were supposed to go visiting teaching again but cancelled because Ethan got a cold. In the evening, Jared and I went to another Angels game. We have had a fun week.
1 comment:
These are great pictures! I love the one where he's eating grass! :)
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment