Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day fun

Today we had a really nice day. The BBQ was really good and Ethan loved swimming. He loves the outdoors, swimming, and being around other people. He was in heaven!
Here is baby blue eyes. He loves his milk! Today we also fed him chicken, some hot dog, and banana bread for the first time. He loved it.
I thought this was a really cute picture of Ethan. He is glowing. I'm sure he was looking at me! :) He loved jumping in his jumperoo outside today.
Ethan is always climbing the stairs - he is so fast and moving all over. I got gates for the stairs but haven't put them up yet.
Here is Papa with all his grandchildren. It was hard to get everyone to look at the same time but it is cute no matter what.
I see myself in Ethan in this picture. I have pictures that look just like that. I was just as bald and blonde as he is.
Heather took Ethan swimming in the hot tub for us. I was going to get in but didn't want to change - lazy I know but I enjoyed watching.
Here most of us are enjoying our Memorial day festivities. Thanks to the Goodman's for letting us use their place and for mom and dad for such a great BBQ. The smores were especially good - it has been way too long!

No comments: